ExMesh™ Fastrack railway fencing
The ExMesh™ Fastrack railway fencing system was developed in conjunction with the rail industry as a secure alternative to palisade or chain link fencing systems, and its robust construction means that it has a very long field life.
The versatile design of the ExMesh™ Fastrack system means that it can be adapted to any application and it’s also simple to install – a vital feature in transport environments.
This railway fencing system has been designed to deter trespass and route crime, and it can be installed where access is restricted or difficult as it is maintenance-free. It is also suitable for sloping ground without stepping and is available with a front face fix option for easy installation.
This mesh fencing has multi-purpose applications and has also been used to protect public or unmanned areas such as schools, parks, hospital grounds and utilities sites.
Our ExMesh™ Fastrack railway fencing system at a glance…
- Designed and developed in conjunction with leading rail authorities
- Deters route crime and trespass
- Secure alternative to palisade fencing or chain link fencing
- Versatile design means it can be adapted to any application
- Available with a front face fix option for easy installation where access to the back of the fence is restricted
- Suitable for sloping ground without stepping
View the Borders Railway case study here.