EXMESH™ PROTEX 2 METAL MESH FENCING
*ProtEx 2 was previously referred to as our Class 2 fence and gate system
The ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 security fencing system offers superior perimeter protection for high security sites and was one of the first fencing systems in the UK to gain Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) SR2* accreditation under the standard LPS 1175: Issue 8.
The ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 system consists of a tough and durable UK-made mesh, delivering insurance approved superior perimeter defence. It also features a unique post stringer and mesh design to deter attackers.
A further deterrent in the mesh design is that it is anti-climb, due to it having no finger and footholds.
The product is certified to protect against determined attacks with tools including bolt cutters, claw hammers and pliers.
This metal mesh fencing system can be used on undulating ground and slopes up to 30 degrees, and also allows for excellent through vision, enabling CCTV equipment to be used effectively.
EXMESH™ PROTEX 2 GATE, OUR SECURITY MESH SOLUTION
Looking to provide secure access? Our ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 Gate steel mesh high security gate offers a certified, physically robust access solution for at-risk buildings and sites and can be easily combined into a secure protection system with our ProtEx 2 fence.
Enabling two lanes of through traffic to move through a perimeter, it offers one of the largest security rated opening options. The security gate offers pedestrian access ranging from 800mm – 2m wide and vehicle access ranging from 2m – 12m wide. The SR2 certified gate is available at heights of 2.4m and 3m.
Our ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 fencing system offers superior perimeter protection and our ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 steel mesh gate is the perfect way of complementing this to ensure a more comprehensive level of security.
Certification to LPCB Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) Security Rating (SR) 2*: Issue 8, means that the mesh gate solution is designed to resist attack from attempts at forced entry with tools including bolt cutters, hacksaws, drills and claw hammers. It also features a unique post stringer and mesh design to deter attackers.
The finishing topping to your mesh gate…
ExMesh™ ProtEx 2 gates can be fitted with toppings such as anti-climb barriers. Our ExMesh™ Raptor is a great added deterrent to trespassers and vandals and is available in a wide range of designs.
OUR EXMESH™ PROTEX 2 METAL MESH FENCING AT A GLANCE…
- LPS 1175: Issue 8 SR2* accreditation
- Unique post stringer and mesh design significantly deters attackers
- Can be used on undulating ground and slopes up to 30 degrees
- Excellent through vision
- Anti-climb – with no finger and footholds
*Certificate No 731h to LPS 1175: Issue 8
PROTEX 2 MESH GATE AT A GLANCE…
- Certified to LPS 1175 SR2*: Issue 8
- Pedestrian access ranging from 800mm to 2m wide
- Vehicle access ranging from 2m to 12m wide
- Steel mesh pedestrian and vehicle gate options open 180˚ for inward and outward use
- Has anti-climb flats and anti-lift brackets, plus inverted hinges, as standard
- Pedestrian and vehicle gate options available at heights of 2.4m and 3m
- A more aesthetically appealing alternative to many mesh gate options
*Certificate No 731g to LPS 1175: Issue 8.