ExMesh™ offers extensive operational experience in security systems relating to the utilities sector and our team work with contactors and operators in oil and gas, the water industry, the energy industry and more.
ExMesh™ provides a wide range of security solutions for the utilities sector, including fencing, gate and anti-climb solutions which deter attackers or increase the time it may take for a physical breach to occur, allowing time for emergency services to respond.
Our systems can help to prevent vandalism, theft, sabotage and acts of terrorism leading to disrupted or contaminated supplies and operational disruption.
ExMesh™ delivers a wide range of security products available for use in the utilities sector:
- ExMesh™ Fixafence is an economical yet effective security solution, designed to be installed on existing or new concrete and metal posts. It is also a replacement option for existing woven wire systems.
- ExMesh™ Paliclad provides additional security by enhancing existing security fencing. It is attached to existing palisade fencing, deterring and preventing intruders. ExMesh™ Paliclad offers quick installation and is manufactured to clients’ requirements
- ExMesh™ Fastrack is designed to deter trespass and route crime, and can be installed where access is restricted or difficult as it is maintenance-free. It is also suitable for sloping ground without stepping and is available with a front face fix option.
- ExMesh™ Super Security is one of the highest security products available in the security market and offers excellent through visibility. The slim profiled pattern design of the mesh makes it extremely difficult to cut and climb.
- ExMesh™ Class 2 is a high security fencing system which offers superior perimeter protection for high security sites and was one of the first fencing systems in the UK to gain LPCB LPS 1175 SR2 accreditation.
- ExMesh™ Class 3 – one of the few fencing systems in the UK to gain LPCB LPS 1175 SR3 accreditation. It is certified to protect against deliberate forced entry using tools including hacksaws, crowbars, axes and pad saws.
- ExMesh™ Electra has been specifically designed for use in protecting infrastructure such as substations. It is a highly effective solution for deterring both trespass and vandalism, while also safeguarding the public. The ExMesh™ Electra security system is difficult to penetrate and can be combined with a security topping to prevent scaling.