Airports and Docks
We offer a wide range of solutions which can be used to protect people and assets in airports and seaports, from anti-climb solutions to high security options that can safeguard high risk areas from terrorist attack.
Examples of the ExMesh™ systems that can be used in these sectors include:
- ExMesh™ SR2 is a high security fencing system which offers superior perimeter protection for high security sites and was one of the first fencing systems in the UK to gain Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) SR2 accreditation under the standard LPS 1175.
- ExMesh™ SR3 is an LPCB accredited high security product and has been designed as a double skinned mesh. It is virtually impossible to climb or scale and is certified to LPS 1175 SR3.
- ExMesh™ GRP is a lightweight, specialist product offering a wide range of specialist benefits, and is non-magnetic, non-corrosive and fire resistant. It can also be used as a permanent or temporary barrier system, it is extremely strong, non-corrosive and invisible to radar.
- ExMesh™ Fixafence is designed to suit any security fencing application. The product is a mesh that clamps onto existing fence posts, making it a versatile and economical system for sites that require a convenient and low cost replacement or upgrade.
- ExMesh™ Super Security is one of the highest security products available in the security market and offers excellent through visibility. The slim profiled pattern design of the mesh makes it extremely difficult to cut and climb.