ExMesh™ Class 2 Gate
The ExMesh™ Class 2 Gate security system has been developed to offer a certified, physically robust access solution for at-risk buildings and sites. It is certified to LPCB Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) Security Rating (SR) 2*: Issue 8, meaning that it is designed to resist attack from attempts at forced entry with tools including bolt cutters, hacksaws, drills and claw hammers. It also features a unique post stringer and mesh design to deter attackers.
The ExMesh™ Class 2 Gate offers one of the largest security rated opening options available, enabling two lanes of through traffic to move through a perimeter. The ExMesh™ Class 2 Gate system can be used on undulating ground and slopes up to 30 degrees, and also allows for excellent through vision, enabling CCTV equipment to be used effectively.
- Certified to LPS 1175 SR2*: Issue 8
- Pedestrian access ranging from 800mm to 2m wide
- Vehicle access ranging from 2m to 12m wide
- Pedestrian and vehicle gate options open 180˚ for inward and outward use
- Can be fitted with toppings such as anti-climb measures and has anti-climb flats and anti-lift brackets, plus inverted hinges, as standard
- Pedestrian and vehicle gate options available at heights of 2.4m and 3m
*Certificate No 731g to LPS 1175: Issue 8.